Friday, December 9, 2011



Well overdue for an update here.So here I am snow on the ground and thinking of the 2012 season.Before I get to far I want to say thank you to my friends in the online garden community.Thanks to you all my family will have a full garden in 2012. This and past kindnesses have meant the world to my family.

Anyway having a hard time deciding remainder of the 2012 tomato grow list beyond what has been grown in the past.When you have over 200 varieties it really is interesting picking out the rest of them by reputations and type.Thank God the new digs has lots of room. I hope to have the 2012 master list ready soon.Hot peppers will be really interesting. My niece and I have peppers going from one end of the scoville scale to the other.Among the well known ones are Bhut Jalokia,Trinadad Scorpion Butch T and Biker Billy Jalapeno. Will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment