Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day Dreaming About Tillers.

Been daydreaming or some might call it window shopping ( since I can't afford to do any other type of shopping) both the Troy Built and BCS sites. These two companies represent the best of the best and if I had the money I would go to ether company. So what ones am I drooling over? Check it out.Note My family had an 8 Horse Troy Bilt which I always used in the garden back in my home state California. And it worked out really well for several years. A good solid tiller.
What I know of BCS is word of mouth from garden friends.And they have said many good things about it.One garden friend has a BCS that is 18 years old.This speaks volumes about how solid this tiller is.I would be proud to have ether tillers. One big reason I am thinking of tillers right now is because I have been working our garden by hand which takes a long time. But all the longer because of my heart problems. Living with family and having no income while I fight to get disability I have no way to get one one of these fine machines.And nether does my family.
So I gotta do what I can to get the job done. But to anyone in the market for a tiller give ether Troy Built or BCS a try you won't be sorry.

http://www.bcsshop.com/hercules.htm

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...91388_54971_-1



Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment